Inspiration, Healing, Education & Alternative Health
- Which includes Spiritual Guidance, Chiropractic, Low Level Laser Therapy (Erchonia PL 5000), Reiki and Shaman energy work for you and your Animal Companions. All suggested donations go to United In Light. “Where taking care of your health never felt so good!” Most services are provided by Deborah Derr, D.C.
- “Heart Whispers” One on One Spiritual Guidance work with Deborah. Through connecting humans with rescued horses, a greater healing process occurs when this connection is utilized for the human and for the horse. It enables one to acknowledge the limiting factors or obstacles in ones life and how to utilize tools to allow you to walk more peacefully and inspired to accomplish your dreams.
- “Reiki I, II & Master Workshops” with the horses. Since 2004, it has become a regular therapy to have the horses attuned to Reiki. Most of the horses are Reiki Masters, which allows them the ability to clear energy of the visitors. Most of us have issues, stresses in life and animals are such clear vessels that most of the time they end up carrying our baggage. In order to assist so many visitors the horses have joined the ranks of Reiki Master to assist visitors in their healing process as well as for the healing process of the horses.
- “Reiki on Horse Back” Workshops are offered in the spring by Christina. Visit Christina’s site at www.reikionhorseback.com
- "Montana Emergency Fund" Established in light of the Pine Creek Fires ,August 2012. By working with the community, Red Cross, Park County, Sheriff & Firefighters Departments and others to lend aid during an emergency situation to help owners keep their animals safe & protected.
- “On the Road” or “On the Ranch” programs. Traveling to introduce Draft horse breeds to the public that would not or have never had the chance to view, touch and learn about theses majestic horses. Workshops for children or groups of individuals at the ranch, which allows them to walk amongst the Gentle Giants, feeling, brushing and learning about them.
- “Spare Change for the Horses” DOpen Ranch Day, which runs all year round, rain, snow & Wind. It is held on the 1st Saturday of each month from 10am to Noon. It is open for all ages where one can empty their pockets of accumulated heavy change to donate to the horses, grab a brush and give the Gentle Giants love. Everyone receives love back from the Giants.
- “Sponsor a Draft Horse” program. Individuals or groups can support a draft horse of their choice for a monthly donation. The donor will receive quarterly newsletters, an 8x10 Photograph, Certificate of Sponsorship and Bio of their chosen horse from United In Light.